Diners’ Choice Awards zijn gebaseerd op waar andere gasten reserveren en eten en hun reviews. Alleen geverifieerde gasten mogen restaurants beoordelen op OpenTable, dus onze gegevens liegen niet.
To maintain an elegant and sophisticated experience for all our guests, we encourage Casual Elegant attire when visiting us. Hats/Caps, Shorts, Sweatpants, Athletic Attire, Tank Tops, Clothing with Offensive Language or Images, Exposed Undergarments, and Flip-Flops are prohibited
Luce provides an ideal dining experience whether you stop in for a quick lunch or settling in for a full course dinner and fine selection of extensive wines from Italy.
The attentive and knowledgeable staff always provides impeccable service allowing you to sit back and enjoy your dining experience.
Conveniently located in the Truist Center in the business district of Charlotte’s Center City.
Dinner Only, Prix Fixe:
+ alcohol, tax, & gratuity (20% standard)
Elegant, stylish and sophisticated interiors invite our guests to experience a journey to Argentina through bohemian design, unique flavors and curated music. As we desire to maintain an elevated experience for all of our guests, we encourage smart casual clothing and do not allow baseball caps in any outlet of our hotel after 5PM.
Saku is a Japanese restaurant specializing in robata grilling of yakitori & kushiyaki (skewers grilled over Japanese charcoal), high quality sushi, classic Japanese comfort food, handcrafted cocktails and sakes in the heart of Uptown Charlotte.
In Marcus's own words, “Mariposa is personal to me. It is representative of my belief that no matter what challenges we face or transformations we go through, our shared food experiences will bring us closer. It helps us understand one another’s traditions and allows cultures around the world to tell their story." At Mariposa, we will bring many cultures together around the table and provide a global experience right here in Charlotte.”
- OTOpenTable DinervipVirginia •173 reviews5.0Gegeten op 26 dec. 20221 word- UNBELIEVABLE!Meer infoLa Belle HelenePrijs: gemiddeld• Frans• Uptown•4.5
- CChrissyAtlanta Metro •10 reviews5.0Gegeten op 12 nov. 2022Wonderful!Meer infoEddie V's - CharlottePrijs: heel duur• Zeevruchten• Uptown•4.7
- SJSamanthaJvipAtlanta Metro •15 reviews5.0Gegeten op 3 sep. 2021Wonderful meal!Meer infoChurch and Union - CharlottePrijs: duur• Ongespecificeerd• Uptown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Gegeten op 21 aug. 2021PHENOMENAL!Meer infoTupelo Honey - Uptown CharlottePrijs: gemiddeld• Amerikaans• Uptown•4.3
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Het best beoordeelde restaurant in Uptown is Sophia's Lounge at The Ivey's Hotel
- Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown
- Hilton Charlotte Center City
- Bobcat Arena
- Dunhill Hotel
- Carolina Panthers
- Time Warner Cable Arena
- Holiday Inn Charlotte-Center City
- Mint Museum of Craft Design
- Westerly Hills Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Charlotte Uptown
- Charlotte Convention Center
- Uptown Charlotte
- The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- Bank of America Corporate Center
- Levine Museum of The New South
- Charlotte Marriott City Center
- Harvey Gantt Center For African American Arts And Culture
- Bank of America Stadi