8 restaurants beschikbaar in de buurt
Join us at your local UNO’s!Our newest menu features all your favorites like the Numero Uno Deep Dish Pizza, and even some new items that may become your favorite including the Margherita Chicago Thin Crust Pizza and the Chicken Parm Sub. We have pizzas that are perfect for all meat-lovers, vegans,...
Opened in August of 2012, JoJo’s Restaurant & Tap House quickly became a staple in Downtown Frederick. JoJo’s offers a unique new-American style dining experience with both a casual dining room and cozy tap house. Our menu features 26 rotating beers on tap, and a full bar with an excellent...
Step off Market Street, down the stairs, and enter The Cellar Door, where great food meets great entertainment. Our lounge offers entertainment nightly, Tuesday and Wednesday, Karaoke Thursday, Featured DJ on Friday and Saturday, and a Sunday comedy show! Relax in our Modern-Industrial atmosphere,...
Firestone's Culinary Tavern, opened in 1999, is located in downtown Frederick's picturesque Historic District. It is housed in a 1921 building that was initially the home of Shipley's Department Store. The restaurant combines outstanding cuisine with the casual atmosphere of a neighborhood tavern....
Showroom is a Modern American Casual Restaurant by Chef Bryan Voltaggio. Voltaggio found inspiration in a former Frederick car dealership showroom and transformed it into an open, airy space, with a long counter fronting an open kitchen. Showroom serves Brunch seven days a week from 8am until 3pm...
Red Lobster welcomes you by offering PRIORITY SEATING to reduce your wait time in the restaurant, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. Or, come enjoy a drink at our bar and a Tasting Plate while you wait. Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company,...
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Washington Marriott at Metro Center
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Walter Reed Reed National Military Medical Center
- Smithsonian Metro Station
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Norwood Park
- Farragut Square
- Potomac Mills Mall Shopping Center
- National Air And Space Museum Steven F Udvar Hazy Center
- White House
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Arlington National Cemetery
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Carderock Park
- National Harbor
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- The Galleria At Tysons Shopping Center