Diners’ Choice Awards zijn gebaseerd op waar andere gasten reserveren en eten en hun reviews. Alleen geverifieerde gasten mogen restaurants beoordelen op OpenTable, dus onze gegevens liegen niet.
Laid-back luxe. Experience delightful dishes in a casual, contemporary atmosphere at THE NM CAFE® LAS VEGAS. Muted lighting and understated, modern decor create the perfect environment for a midday retreat. Whether dining with a group or simply ordering upscale take-out, expect delectable food and exceptional service that is synonymous with Neiman Marcus.
Let The NM CAFE® host your next Baby or Bridal Shower. We have the perfect atmosphere and menu for you and your guests.
Michael's awards have included being named one of the Top 5 Restaurants in Las Vegas by the Zagat Survey. It received the Four-Diamond Award for Exceptional Cuisine, Excellent Service, and Elegant Dining Atmosphere from the American Automobile Association, the Award of Excellence from Distinguished Restaurants of North America, and the Finest Gourmet Restaurant recognition from the Las Vegas Review-Journal Readers' Poll.
Dining at Michael's is an experience of a lifetime. One of our guests told us that his dinner at Michael's was better than the meal he had eaten the week before at the White House!
Come see us for lunch or dinner, in our beautiful dining room or our amazing patio
culinary school, he began studying Kaiseki Course at a hotel. When he turned 27, he became sous-
chef at Hotel Nogamiya.
While there, he participated in a Tokushima Culinary Contest, where he won first prize. When he
was 35 years old, he joined Tofu Kaiseki Restaurant as their head chef.
During this time, he also studied French cuisine for 3 years, training under a Head Chef who had on-
the-job experience working in a prestigious French fine dining restaurant.
Chef Azeuchi quickly became the sous chef in the restaurant. When Japanese Crown Prince
Naruhito - now known as
"His Imperial Majesty the Emperor"- made a royal visit to Kagawa Prefecture, Chef Azeuchi
entertained him with his beautiful dishes.
**Teppanyaki Omakase Experience $250 PP**
**Nobu Teppanyaki Omakase at Caesars Palace**Menu $250 per person 9 Courses Includes lobster, scallops, Japanese A5 wagyu and more.
Nobu San's signature teppanyaki experience only available at Caesars palace Nobu.
TERMS APPLY: Each Guest Sitting at Teppanyaki Table must order the Teppanyaki Omakase Menu Please note the teppanyaki tables are communal, therefore we do not recommend it for guests with severe food allergies and dietary restrictions No substitutions
**Due to restrictions we cannot guarantee a Teppan table**
Our food is made from scratch and signature cocktails are crafted by an expert mixologist. The interior and spacial design was curated by Sean Brown, and each element speaks directly to the intention and experience of SEVEN:45. We are more than just a bar.
Located in the heart of the Arts District in Downtown Las Vegas, we're a short distance from the Strip.
Whether you stop in for a bottle of wine and charcuterie before a show, appetizers, and cocktails before dinner, or to spend your evening with us enjoying live music or a nightly DJ, you will be tempted into staying for an unforgettable evening.
From bites to bottle service, S Bar, in Mandalay Bay, has the exclusivity & intimacy of a Los Angeles lounge with the Las Vegas grandeur & lights.
With a full retail license customers can purchase bottles of wine to go for discounted prices.
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •23 reviews5.0Gegeten op 6 okt 2023Delmonico Always delivers! Best steakhouse in Vegas.Meer infoDelmonico SteakhousePrijs: duur• Steakhouse• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.8
- GGravelinoLas Vegas •9 reviews4.0Gegeten op 8 mei 2023Hadden liever een betere plaats gehad , eten was wel formidabelMeer infoSmith & Wollensky - Las VegasPrijs: gemiddeld• Steakhouse• De Strip•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •8 reviews5.0Gegeten op 17 dec 2022Wonderful DiningMeer infoRamsay's Kitchen - Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel and CasinoPrijs: heel duur• Amerikaans• De Strip•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Gegeten op 20 sep 2022Just amazing!!Meer infoTAO Asian Bistro - Las VegasPrijs: heel duur• Japans• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •8 reviews5.0Gegeten op 22 aug 2022Best meal ever.Meer infoCarmine's - Las VegasPrijs: gemiddeld• Italiaans• Forum Shops at Caesars•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
- Horseshoe Hotel & Casino
- The Palms Hotel & Casino
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- The Tropicana
- Four Queens Hotel & Casino
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Trump International Hotel
- The Flamingo
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Lake Las Vegas
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- The D Hotel & Casino
- Paris Hotel en Casino
- Las Vegas
- Texas Station
- Katherine Ranger Station
- Tiffany Square
- Private Suite at Signature by MGM
- Durango Hills Golf Course
- Fountains At The Bellagio
- Colosseum, Las Vegas Nevada
- Mob Museum
- Las Vegas Drag Race
- Old Las Vegas Mormon State Historic Park
- Tropicana Shopping Center
- Ka Theatre Cirque Du Soleil
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Former Las Vegas Nv Amtrak Station
- Devil's Golf Course
- Fashion Show Mall
- Cheyenne Shopping Center
- Red Rock Canyon
- Bali Hai Golf Club
- A Local’s Guide to Las Vegas’s Best Outdoor Dining
- 7 Must-Book Restaurants in Las Vegas This Fall
- 100 Las Vegas Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Las Vegas
- The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
- 50 Las Vegas Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Discover Tasty Tacos in Las Vegas
- These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions