Diners’ Choice Awards zijn gebaseerd op waar andere gasten reserveren en eten en hun reviews. Alleen geverifieerde gasten mogen restaurants beoordelen op OpenTable, dus onze gegevens liegen niet.
We offer a full separate bar that seats 8-10. Two intimate event rooms are available for gatherings of 8 or more, one is semi-private and the second is private with its own full bar as well.
Great location, just 4 short blocks to the Javits Center, 2 blocks to Port Authority, also close to Madison Square Garden, Penn Station and the Theatre District.
Your escape to Italy is right here in Midtown Manhattan!
**Please note- due to the closure of Broadway, we have altered our hours of operation. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to resuming our normal schedule in the near future.
Please note: Sushi Bar reservation is not available online. Please contact the restaurant directly.
Seatings at 6:00 PM & 8:30 PM, Thursday through Saturdays.
The New York Marriott Marquis partners with the world's smallest chef in "Le Petit Chef on Broadway" brought to you by the world-famous creators of Skullmapping and presented by TableMation Studios ™.
Le Petit Chef on Broadway takes place 47-stories above Times Square and is a captivating dining experience that immerses and entertains all the senses. Using Skullmapping technology, a tiny animated French chef prepares a 4-course meal right before your eyes. This culinary adventure provides whimsical, engaging animation that amazes and delights.
This exclusive and limited time experience takes place in The View Restaurant on the 47th floor. The View will NOT rotate for this dining experience. Included in the experience are four courses and a wine pairing.
***The View Restaurant and The View Lounge are NOT open for regular dining at this time.
"HFC" embodies the soul of a classic NY steakhouse reborn into a sleekly designed, elegantly appointed environment.
Chez Josephine draws a crowd unlike any other in New York as food critic Bryan Miller noted when he wrote: “The dining room is a confluence of the famous and the fashionable, the infamous and unsung – with every shade of skin on earth – and indeed you feel the magic of Chez Josephine.”
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and Gyu-Kaku staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
- Outdoor seating are Non-Reservable and we are not currently offering any outdoor grilling tables.
- Reservations are mandatory. We hope that you will come to dine-in with us when you are ready. Please make a reservation via telephone or our website so that we can prepare for your visit.
- Please bring a mask and use it at all times when you are not eating or drinking.
- We will measure your temperature upon entering the restaurant.
- To comply with spatial distancing rules we have spaced our tables out and limited seating capacity.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Agglomeratie New York •1 review5.0Gegeten op 28 apr. 2023Geweldig uitzicht, vriendelijk personeel, heerlijk eten en was er een kids menu. Echt een aanrader!Meer infoBroadway LoungePrijs: gemiddeld• Amerikaans• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Agglomeratie New York •1 review5.0Gegeten op 1 apr. 2023Wonderful mealMeer infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrijs: gemiddeld• Italiaans• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
- IIsabelleNew York / Agglomeratie New York •2 reviews5.0Gegeten op 2 jan. 2023Het eten was heerlijk! De familie porties waren erg fijn.Meer infoTony's Di Napoli - MidtownPrijs: duur• Italiaans• Theater District / Times Square•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCaraïben •1 review5.0Gegeten op 24 nov. 2022Best Dining ever.Meer infoDel Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - New York CityPrijs: heel duur• Steakhouse• Midtown West•4.7
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
- InterContinental New York Times Square
- Best Buy Theatre
- Ivy Tower
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Central
- The Muse New York, a Kimpton Hotel
- Night Hotel Theater District
- Row NYC at Times Square
- Casablanca Hotel
- The Algonquin Hotel Times Square, Autograph Collection
- Millennium Broadway Hotel Times Square
- Duffy Square
- Hampton Inn Times Square Central
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square
- Sofitel New York
- The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square
- Times Square Studio
- The Knickerbocker