Diners’ Choice Awards zijn gebaseerd op waar andere gasten reserveren en eten en hun reviews. Alleen geverifieerde gasten mogen restaurants beoordelen op OpenTable, dus onze gegevens liegen niet.
Head chef Andrew Gray and his team bring out the best in seasonal ingredients from across the North East, working with independent farmers, fishmongers and breeders. Join us for a rendez-vous with the lunch menu, amuse your senses with Table d'hôte, or settle in for the night À la carte style.
The Story Behind Seoul Korean & Japanese Restaurant
At the core of any great Japanese Restaurant, there is a desire to develop and provide a truly extraordinary dining experience. At Seoul Restaurant, the courses are built on seasonal properties, utilizing only the freshest, most delicious ingredients available. Our atmosphere is traditional but unique, and each dish is composed to ensure a bold yet simplistic culinary adventure.
This method of cooking also means that all the meat served to you fresh at your table, straight from the grill. You can eat as much or as little as you like, and we have a large selection of meats on offer, so you can stick to what you know or try something a little bit different!
As well as our main menus, we also have a selection of Vegetarian, Halal and Fish dishes on offer.
We are exceptionally proud of the fact that all of our food is locally sourced from the finest local suppliers, and we only use the highest quality ingredients,
Whether you have dined with us before, or are new to Estabulo Rodizios, we look forward to seeing you soon. Estabulo- bringing the taste of Brazil to you!
Here at Amuse we cook from the heart, sourcing outstanding regional ingredients always in season to ensure they are at their peek. Our style is modern Scottish with French notes, elegantly presented and packed full of natural flavours where the ingredients take centre stage. Our menus change with the seasons to celebrate the arrival of new produce.
We are small dedicated team working together to give you a memorable experience, whether it's a few classic cocktails perfectly made in The Snug, bespoke tasting menu in our private dining room or a long lazy Sunday lunch with the family.
Our aim is simply to make you feel happier than when you first walked through our doors.
Team AMUSE by Kevin Dalgleish
With our scenic River Dee backdrop, we're ideally located for locals and visitors alike. Cosy and welcoming, we promise to serve our delicious, Scottish fare with a side of Northern hospitality.
Head Chef Barry Owen has carefully designed the Clachan Grill's menu to reflect the diverse ingredients Scotland has on offer, drawing inspiration from Scottish classics, while elevating them to the level of a modern Grill.
An ideal location for a lunch or dinner, pop in for a taste of the Cairngorms.
🏃 Walk-ins welcome
🍹 Bookings for food & drink and just drinks welcome
📅 Contact us directly for bookings of 8 or more
can be viewed here -https://thestackrestaurant.com/
Restaurant closes at 1am,-when making a booking please allow yourself as much time as possible to relax and enjoy your visit.
Outside area-closed at 12am ,which we recommend booking in advance.
Situated in the coastal village of Muchalls, just off the A90, and 10 minutes from Aberdeen and Stonehaven,The restaurant derives its name from the sea stacks located on the beautiful surrounding coastline.
It is brought to you and led by head chef and owner Andy Smart, who’s aim is to offer a flexible and relaxed environment where everybody is welcome.
Dogs are also welcomed too.(we have treats and water bowls for them!)
Dining in a relaxed environment , the food style is seasonal and inventive and draws inspiration from international flavours, whilst using local suppliers, with an emphasis on simplicity, and where the staff are both friendly and professional.
PLEASE NOTE HIGH TEA IS ONLY AVAILABLE BETWEEN 4pm & 6pm THROUGHOUT DECEMBER
We serve Afternoon Tea between 12 pm - 2 pm*
Festive Lunches served 12pm - 2pm throughout December.
High Tea between 12pm - 6pm (Monday - Sunday) From 4pm in December ***
Dinner between 6:30pm - 9:30pm (Monday-Thursday and 7pm - 9.30pm (Friday-Sunday)
***Afternoon Tea's must be pre booked at least 24hrs before and a note in the reservation to let us know.***
- MGMartinGWarwickshire •2 reviews5.03 dagen geleden gegetenExcellent food and service apart from the bill being incorrect. That was resolved. Great atmosphere but it was a bit chilly in the corner by the fire place.Meer infoCafe Boheme AberdeenPrijs: duur• Frans• Aberdeen•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •1 review5.07 dagen geleden gegetenDelicious food and extremely friendly staff. They talked us through the menu and gave advice on what we might enjoy. Will definitely return for the whole BBQ experience next time.Meer infoSeoul Restaurant Korean BBQ & JapanesePrijs: gemiddeld• Koreaans• Aberdeen•4.7
- PPetenjanGlasgow / Lanarkshire •15 reviews5.0Gegeten op 18 nov 2023We were a group of 6 people in for drinks and cocktails. Great service and ambiance. Really good cocktails particularly delicious was the 'What the Duck'.Meer infoThe Spiritualist AberdeenPrijs: gemiddeld• Schots• Aberdeen•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Gegeten op 13 sep 2023Great food, great service definitely will be back!Meer infoDa VinciPrijs: gemiddeld• Italiaans• Aberdeen•4.3
- EDEbonyDAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •1 review5.0Gegeten op 23 jul 2022Paramount was very accommodating when I made the booking, due to circumstances I had to cancel the drinks package but still had a really good time there!Meer infoParamount BarPrijs: gemiddeld• Bar/Lounge/Flesverkoop• Aberdeen•4.3
Het meest romantische restaurant in Aberdeen/Aberde is Cafe Boheme Aberdeen