Diners’ Choice Awards zijn gebaseerd op waar andere gasten reserveren en eten en hun reviews. Alleen geverifieerde gasten mogen restaurants beoordelen op OpenTable, dus onze gegevens liegen niet.
— Live Jazz music Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30PM - 9:30PM
— Over 50 carefully selected wines, ranging from sweet whites to dry reds
— Cheese, charcuterie, crêpes, desserts and luxury foods that pair perfectly with our wine selection
— Stunning, cozy & Romantic 1900’s Parisian decor
Pasta, Steaks and Chops. Nashville's premier Italian restaurant. You won't leave here hungry. For over 27 years, a Nashville original, Valentino's Ristorante serves the finest Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients from some of Tennessee's finest. Musicians, movie stars and movers and shakers all have touted Valentino's as the place for great Italian food, live entertainment and private events. Just ask Bill Gates, Robert Redford, Rascal Flatts and the Vice President of the United States. Buon appetito.
Open weekdays for Breakfast 8am-2pm. Lunch 11am-2pm Mon-Sun. Dinner starting at 4:30 Monday - Thursday and 5:00pm Friday and Saturday.
Complementary Valet Parking for Lunch and Dinner
Shuttle offered for events at Tpac, Ryman, The Symphony, and Bridgestone with a 40$/ person check minimum. Must call restaurant to reserve shuttle seats. Requests made on Open Table may not be honored, due to limited seating.
1854 Cocktail Bar & Lounge believes in more than just serving great cocktails in an elegantly vintage atmosphere. We strive to offer a unique experience filled with ambiance, drink, and food for each guest who enters our door.
Our bar features custom cocktails, mocktails, and prohibition-era favorites. Our food menu is served small-plate style and focuses on local, fresh, and seasonally available ingredients. Our bar juices and syrups are all fresh and handcrafted because we believe in the difference that high-quality ingredients make.
Our staff look forward to giving you a warm welcome when you arrive at our secret entrance. Don't worry, there's no special knock or password. Enter through the double glass doors and take a left up the stairs to travel back in time to the 1930's.
We'll see you soon!
The intimate 2400sq ft space features simply adorned tables, comfortable banquette seating, a large wine and cocktail bar and plenty of open-air seating. Funky light fixtures, striking electric blue, copper and glass accents, and warm woods fill out the intimate space.
Our beautiful courtyard bar area is available with a dinner reservation for drinks before or after dinner.
Whether you're dining on our spacious, peaceful patio, at a high-top in the bar, upstairs in the bungalow, or in one of our main dining rooms, you'll be glad you chose Park Cafe for dinner tonight. We can't wait to see you!
P.S. Looking to book a private party? Please call (615) 383-4409.
- MManhattan2015vipNew York / Agglomeratie New York •24 reviews5.0Gegeten op 20 feb 2023Excellent evening!Meer infoThe Hampton Social - NashvillePrijs: gemiddeld• Amerikaans• Centrum•4.7
- JWJessicaWvipNashville •7 reviews5.0Gegeten op 3 jun 2022Wonderful!!Meer infoAdele'sPrijs: duur• Amerikaans• The Gulch•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •3 reviews5.0Gegeten op 8 mei 2022One word, amazingMeer infoSTK - NashvillePrijs: heel duur• Steakhouse• The Gulch•4.3
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
- Cannonsburgh Pioneer Village
- Cumberland Park Shopping Center
- Gregory Mill Dam Park
- Campbell Plaza Shopping Center
- West Fork Recreation Area
- Green Hills Park
- Barton Spring Public Use Area
- LP Field
- Nashville Zoo
- Cove Hollow Recreation Area
- Fall Creek Recreation Area
- Moss Wright Park
- Goodlettsville Plaza Shopping Center
- Avondale Access Area
- The Hermitage Home of President Andrew Jackson
- Hadley Park
- Jackson Heights Shopping Center
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- Kilgore Station
- North Atlantic Street Historic District
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Nashville
- The Best Places to Eat in Nashville
- 85 Nashville Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Where to drink in Nashville right now
- 9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
- Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
- The 9 best spots in Nashville for celebrating right now
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Nashville
- The Best Wings in Nashville
- Carla Hall's 10 Favorite Restaurants in Nashville
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Nashville
- 11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
- 42 Nashville Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day