Diners’ Choice Awards zijn gebaseerd op waar andere gasten reserveren en eten en hun reviews. Alleen geverifieerde gasten mogen restaurants beoordelen op OpenTable, dus onze gegevens liegen niet.
Pintxo Pote is the only place in the SF Bay area that offers a current expression of authentic pintxos.
The cuisine is traditional bistro faire, with its voted best in town French onion soup, baked escargots and duck confit. Soon as you set foot at Mathilde, you will feel like you are back in Paris.
Mathilde Bistro is also the sister restaurant of L'ardoise Bistro.
HK Lounge Bistro has been reborn in the SoMa district. We specialize in handmade Dim Sum and Hong Kong Style Chinese cooking.
Walk-in are welcome but reservations are highly recommended. You may also call the restaurant and speak with our host for availability.
Sorry. Small space restaurant. We do not accept strollers in the restaurant. Thank you for your understanding
Located in the heart of Kenwood in the beautiful Sonoma Valley, the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room is situated in an unassuming building that overlooks Local Vineyards and Mountains. Relax and soak in the views while seated either Indoors or on our Front Lawn and taste through some of our Best Wines & Food Pairings, curated by Executive Chef John Locher and his team. We are personally committed to your Wine & Food Experience!
Book your reservation today at the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room, or call 707-833-5504! Price is $80 per person for groups up to 7 guests, plus tax. 20% Service Charge will be added to groups of 6 or more.
Please understand we have 10 tables in our dining room, for that reason we do have the policy below.
Cancellation policy: If cancelled after the 48 hour window,
we charge the card on file $195 per person.
For parties over 4 people, one weeks notice is needed for a cancellation. If cancelled after the 5 working day window, we charge the card on file $195 per person.
Our cuisine is inspired from the Mediterranean coast and has strong Californian influences. The menu shifts frequently to utilize the best and freshest ingredients any season has to offer. Also, we pride ourselves on all of our house made desserts and ice creams.
Of equal importance, Frascati has become known for having an eclectic wine list which nicely complements the food.
- Eggs from vegetarian-fed free-range chickens, high in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids
- White whole wheat flour, a variety naturally high in fiber yet light enough for pastry
- Vegetables from local farms that are certified organic growers
- Butter, milk, and ice cream from grass-fed cattle, another Omega 3 source.
Our food is not low-fat or low-calorie, but its ingredients are healthful. The meal will leave you feeling reinvigorated, not weighed down!
Open table favorite, Caffe Fiore is where European café culture meets fine Italian cuisine on the Mission/Noe Valley corridor in San Francisco. Serving classic Neapolitan and contemporary Italian favorite dinner, our kitchen offers a fine selection of homemade dishes Tuesday thru Saturday . Whether it’s just for a glass of wine or a big dinner party, we look forward to seeing you at our home away from home, just a block away from the bustle of Valencia Street!
While the world is full of rush and people seek for fast and convenience, our aim is to provide a relaxing and fun vibes where our friends, family and guests can enjoy their time and appreciate our unique and flavorful Thai food, drinks and cocktails that have locally sourced ingredients and visual delight. We aspire to give our friends & family a dining experience that is as memorable as a quick trip back to Thailand! #pintohoakland
- MSMissSmartyExclusive •5 reviews5.02 dagen geleden gegetenYoshi’s is a great venue. The food is outstanding and the music in the concert venue varies widely. Mostly it’s jazz and blues. The concert venue is comfortable with great sight lines. We have been coming to Yoshi’s for many years and will continue to do so. The only downside is that the food is expensive, which is a drawback for people who don’t have that much money. Tickets prices are very reasonable however.Meer infoYoshi's OaklandPrijs: gemiddeld• Japans• Oakland•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.04 dagen geleden gegetenVery professional employees, food was delicious and I really liked the ambiance as well! Highly recommended!Meer infoCeron KitchenPrijs: heel duur• Amerikaans• Alameda•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.06 dagen geleden gegetenThere was something for everyone; my grandchildren, and those who, like spicy, and those who couldn’t handle any spice. Food was fantastic. Service was unbelievably fast, professional, and courteous. We had problems finding parking, and the hospitality desk was understanding. Three generations felt it was one of the better food experiences we have had as a familyMeer infoFarmhouse Kitchen Thai Cuisine- Jack London SquarePrijs: gemiddeld• Thais• Oakland•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Gegeten op 1 dec 2023Excellent ambience, great service, delicious food.Meer infoLeft Bank - Jack London SquarePrijs: gemiddeld• Frans• Oakland•4.3
- LWLWagSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Gegeten op 2 jan 2023Our server/mixologist Justin absolutely blew me away. Kind guy and MADE ME HIS OWN RECIPES THAT WERE OFF MENU AND AWESOME.Meer infoForbidden Island Tiki LoungePrijs: gemiddeld• Cocktailbar• Alameda•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Het best beoordeelde restaurant in San Francisco is PintxoPote
- Coit Tower
- The Hess Collection
- Gilroy Premium Outlets
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa
- Gullo Park
- Grace Cathedral, Nob Hill
- Serramonte Shopping Center
- Calistoga Bikeshop
- Morgan Plaza
- Artesa Winery
- Children's Fairyland
- Transamerica Building
- Westlake Shopping Center
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Chinatown, San Francisco California
- Presidio of San Francisco
- Conservatory of Flowers, Golden Gate Park
- Fort Mason, San Francisco California
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in San Francisco
- Persons with Disabilites-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- 10 San Francisco restaurants perfect for special occasions
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- Diners' Choice: Best Overall Restaurants in San Francisco
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- Dine at Sonoma County Restaurants
- These 12 San Francisco restaurants nail outdoor dining
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in San Francisco
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in San Francisco
- 100 San Francisco Bay Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- San Francisco's Award-winning Restaurants
- 18 restaurants vital to San Francisco
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- The 10 Tastiest Burgers in San Francisco
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
- The Diner Reviews Are In: 100 Best Restaurants in America
- Native/Indigenous-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West