- Oppervlakken worden tussen maaltijden gereinigd
- Digitale menukaart, wegwerpmenu of hygiënische menukaart beschikbaar.
- Ontsmettingsmiddel of doekjes beschikbaar voor klanten
- Beperkt aantal zitplaatsen
- Afstand houden in gemeenschappelijke ruimtes
- Bedienend personeel draagt maskers
- Gasten moeten maskers dragen, tenzij ze eten of drinken
- Ziek personeel verboden op de werkplek
- Verplichte opname van temperatuur bij personeel
We had lunch, me and my wife, at the Palladio Restaurant last Saturday. The decor is
very pleasant and the service quite professional. I particularly enjoyed the ravioli as
Unfortunately, there is no longer a set price three-course lunch. Therefore, it is an expensive meal (170 $ for two, for a two-course lunch with one wine pairing and one dessert to share).
Nevertheless, it was still an enjoyable experience.
Food was fantastic, server was not. He was very unfriendly. When we only ordered "appetizers" he told us that they weren't very big - in a pretty crappy tone. We interpreted it as him being upset that we weren't eating enough, so his tip would be lousy. The people at the table next to us had a full 3 course meal and he laughed with them. He seemed "short" throughout our meal. Normally I would have tipped him poorly for his behavior. But we decided that, in this very difficult time, he must really need the money. So we tipped him around 35% and left a note saying that he needed to "lighten up". Its been a tough year for all of us!
Palladio heeft 4.3 sterren ontvangen door 2 OpenTable-gasten.
Normaalgesproken kun je inderdaad bij dit restaurant reserveren door de datum, tijd en groepsgrootte op OpenTable te kiezen. Vanwege lokale maatregelen is reserveren bij dit restaurant misschien niet mogelijk.