- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.05 dagen geleden gegetenFood was amazing, service was attentive even on a busy Saturday nightMeer infoBlowers & Grafton - LethbridgePrijs: gemiddeld• Canadees• Lethbridge•4.1
- OOzzieCalgary / Zuid-Alberta •7 reviews4.0Gegeten op 22 nov. 2023Good food, Tacos were half price if you buy a drink. Good service & good ambienceMeer infoBlanco Cantina - LethbridgePrijs: gemiddeld• Mexicaans• Lethbridge•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Zuid-Alberta •2 reviews5.0Gegeten op 13 nov. 2023The atmosphere was fairly quiet. The food was really good and, our waitress was very friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend.Meer infoMoxies - LethbridgePrijs: gemiddeld• Modern Amerikaans• Lethbridge•4.5
- RNRandyNCalgary / Zuid-Alberta •2 reviews5.0Gegeten op 11 nov. 2023The Canadian Brewhouse has become our favorite restaurant. We have never been disappointed in the food or service. Last night they had the Dueling pianos and the two musicians had the place hopping!! Good food! Good service! And good friends!Meer infoThe Canadian Brewhouse - LethbridgePrijs: gemiddeld• Sportbar• Lethbridge•4.5
- SSandCalgary / Zuid-Alberta •2 reviews5.0Gegeten op 2 jan. 2023It was New Years day and there were large groups which contributed to the elevated noise level. That was to be expected though. Food was excellent and our server was delightful.Meer infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - LethbridgePrijs: duur• Steakhouse• Lethbridge•4.7
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.