Diners’ Choice Awards zijn gebaseerd op waar andere gasten reserveren en eten en hun reviews. Alleen geverifieerde gasten mogen restaurants beoordelen op OpenTable, dus onze gegevens liegen niet.
Owner Yamrot Ezineh opened Letena’s doors in October 2016. Yamrot and her team love welcoming new and old friends to enjoy Letena’s delicious, fresh food. Their goal is to make the unique experience of Ethiopian food approachable for everyone, from vegetarians and vegans to meat-lovers alike.
Letena’s original Ethiopian dishes have won accolades from various publications and review platforms including Food Network, Washingtonian, TripAdvisor, and Yelp.
Maya Bistro is a family-owned restaurant in Arlington, VA. in Maya Bistro our delicious meals can be anything from a simple snack to an elaborate multi-course meal celebrates good food, hospitality and the heart of Turkey.
It is an upscale-casual dining experience that celebrates the rich diversity of Turkish & Mediterranean food and culture through a blend of classic and contemporary menu offerings and superb hospitality.
With the 35 years of experience in a variety of cuisines, our family draws on a deep knowledge of classic and contemporary Turkish & Mediterranean cooking as well as the many regional influences on Turkish & Mediterranean cuisine.
Our resident sommelier curates a pairing of organic wines and beverages sourced from around the world at an additional $80 per person
Fully raw menus are not available. Please call the restaurant (202-347-8349) in reference to any allergies prior to making your reservation. Regarding reservations of 5 or more, please call the restaurant directly.
We source and prepare the freshest ingredients for our exclusive fine dining experience. For this reason, reservation confirmations are required 24 hours in advance. If a cancellation occurs within 24 hours of your reservation, there will be a $35 per person cancellation fee. Thank you for your understanding of the commitment that is made to creating a memorable dining experience.
We serve European food specializing in Portuguese cuisine using only the freshest ingredients available. Complement your dinner with a cocktail from our full service bar or a glass of wine from our extensive wine list.
Aracosia accommodates any diet and is proud of taking cooking back to its origins. Chef Sofia Masroor diligently ensures top grade quality cuts of meat and the freshest produce in the market. All foods prepared at Aracosia are prepared with love. No artificial ingredients MSG& or preservatives are used, nor do we cook anything with nuclear such as microwaves and pre-made stations. Full Bar , extensive Wine and Beer menu Come and experience authentic and classical Afghan Gourmet and hospitality at its finest.
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C.-gebied •1 review5.0Gegeten op 26 mrt. 2023Eggcelent! Eggcelent! Eggcelent! Eggcelent! Eggcelent!Meer infoFilomena RistorantePrijs: duur• Italiaans• Georgetown•4.8
- MmonicatvipCaraïben •2 reviews5.0Gegeten op 24 dec. 2022Joes is amazing !!Meer infoJoe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Washington DCPrijs: heel duur• Zeevruchten• Centrum•4.8
- POPOCCNashville •12 reviews5.0Gegeten op 11 okt. 2022Wonderful!!!Meer infoOld Ebbitt GrillPrijs: gemiddeld• Amerikaans• Centrum•4.7
- DDrock64New York / Agglomeratie New York •6 reviews5.0Gegeten op 30 mei 2022Best eggs Benedict everMeer infoFounding Farmers - DCPrijs: gemiddeld• Amerikaans• Foggy Bottom•4.3
- APAnjelinasPicsvipWashington, D.C.-gebied •25 reviews5.0Gegeten op 24 feb. 2020Wonderful!!!Meer infoFarmers Fishers Bakers - DCPrijs: gemiddeld• Amerikaans• Georgetown•4.1
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Het meest romantische restaurant in Washington, D.C is Filomena Ristorante
- Occoquan Historic District
- Washington National Cathedral
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Washington Union Station DC
- Jiffy Lube Live
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- Cleveland Park Metro Station
- Mcpherson Square Metro Station
- Mount Vernon Square
- Sears Tower
- Adams Memorial
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- Bethesda Metro Station
- Nationals Park
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Red Roof Inn Culpeper
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- Tysons Corner Center
- White House
- Washington Dulles Airport Marriott
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Washington DC
- 9 Top Burgers in Washington, D.C. to Try
- 12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
- The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
- Washington DC's Most Iconic Restaurants
- 100 Washington, D.C. Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Washington D.C.
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- Announcing Washington D.C.'s 2022 MICHELIN Selects
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- These 10 Washington, D.C. restaurants nail outdoor dining
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in Washington, D.C.
- 9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
- 18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
- 50 Washington DC Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Washington DC's Award-winning Restaurants
- Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District